One of the highlights of Puuinfo wood architecture tour in Austria.
There are new and old, stone and wood-frame, modern and traditional churches in Finland that represent the variety of wood usage, each church in its own way.
This church in Central Finland in Tyrvää is a unique example in the combination of the above.
Saint Olav's church was originally built before year 1520.
Its latest reconstruction was finalized in 2000, after an arson attack in 1997.
More Articles ...
- Private houses, Vuosaari district, Helsinki, Finland
- Bears’ House in the Woods, Bern, Switzerland
- School B, Espoo, Finland
- Private House, Kivenlahti, Finland
- Lähitapiola [Insurance - Banking conglomerate] Headquarters, Espoo, Finland
- Daycare center, Vuosaari district, Helsinki, Finland
- School A ,Espoo, Finland
- Tour in Switzerland
- Wood Bridges in Norway
- Wood construction in France